Reusable Safety Razor
Reusable Safety Razor
This reusable razor is designed to be minimalist yet beautifully efficient. Its single stainless steel blade provides the most luxurious and sophisticated shaving experience, while respecting both your skin and the earth.
- A single blade for an irritation and ingrown-free shave.
- A strongly curved blade with minimal exposure sits close to the razor head, offering a low aggressiveness level while maintaining efficiency.
- A long handle reaches all parts of the body.
- A finely chiseled handle provides a good grip when shaving with wet hands.
- A closed comb offers excellent protection against cuts and ensures easy glide over your skin.
- A heavy weight and perfect balance allow it to effortlessly slide over your skin; gravity does the rest of the work.
- A modern and elegantly sleek design.
Safety Razor works on all parts of the body (beard, legs, underarms, bikini line, etc.) and is unisex.
Works with universal double-edged blades. Refill available here.
- Brass and zinc alloy handle.
- Dimensions: 4.75" x 1.75"
- Weight: 3.5oz
- Compatible with all universal "double-edged" blades.
- Comes with a double-edged blade, lasting about 5-10 shaves.
To fit or change the blade: Unscrew the handle from the head by turning it counter-clockwise. Insert the blade between the two parts forming the head and screw it back together. Once tightened, you will see that the blade is curved: this is what allows a less aggressive shave.
To shave: preferably wait until after your shower, when the skin and hair have softened. Apply shaving cream, soap or oil. Shave with short strokes while holding the razor at a 30° angle. If you are new to the safety razor, we advise you to apply absolutely no pressure, using only the weight of the razor. You will learn as you go how much pressure you can apply to get the perfect shave.
After shaving: pat your skin dry, rinse the razor under running water (with a little soap if you prefer) and leave it to dry in a dry place. It is important to clean off all traces of soap/hair/skin to protect the metal. Avoid leaving a blade inside for an extended period to prevent oxidation.
Care Instructions: Rinse the inside and outside of your razor thoroughly after each shave to remove all traces of soap and hair. We recommend that you keep your razor disassembled between uses. Avoid leaving a dirty or wet blade inside your shaver as this will cause the blade to oxidise.
A safety razor can last a very long time if it is well maintained. This does not mean that it will survive all drops, knocks and misuse.
Delivered in a recycled/recyclable kraft paper box.
These reusable Swedish dishcloth are great, just rinse them after use and you will be able to use them for a long time. I save money and do not contribute to any more waste. Growing up in Sweden, this is what all of us used every day. I do not even think we ever had paper towels growing up. Love the different designs. Will never go back to paper towels.
Super easy to use and to clean.
Love this! It makes my shower feel like I'm in a spa. Love the way it works, feels & looks.
These are so much better than steel scrubbers. More gentle and actually, more durable.
LOVE! Love! Luv!
The brushes are great. They clean really well (including my cast iron pans) without scratching and they look really nice in my kitchen
LOVE these! I do so much laundry and it kills me to have to buy plastic jugs or pods. These sheets smell amazing and I love the way they clean.
Love these and the fact that they are multi-purpose. I actually began using one to put my wet bathing suit and bathing cap in after I swim so that I don't have to use plastic bags. They truly are stow-n-go
This has become my "go-to" water bottle. It is sturdy but lightweight. Love it
I bought this water bottle for myself and my teenage daughter stole it because she loves it too! Can't think of a better endorcement "-)
I love the color/design choices, durability and ease in cleaning them. My son also enjoyed the change from plastic to eco-friendly bags. We use them not only for the lunch box but snacks on the go.
I've tried several other companies who have offered cloth alternatives to paper towels. Norwex included. The cycle of use always has a hiccup. Norwex cloths feel gross after a year of use. Even with boiling to clean them it still feels like there's something in the cloth. Other companies have offered felt based cloth alternatives which seem more like a glorified fabric rag. But these beauties. Wow, I'm very impressed.
1. They are hand sized, you don't have to fold the cloth to use them for a quick clean up.
2. They don't leave any residue or streaks on the counter.
3. They rinse easily or with a quick amount of soap and everything seems to come out of it, even grease.
4. Washing them in the laundry is like washing a cloth, with extra bonuses, they dry fast, and they don't seem to hold any of the fragrance from my laundry detergent.
5. End of life is perfect, no ratty cloth that needs to be recycles. Drop in in our compost bin and we're done.
Did I mention they don't smell, ever. I'm amazed. They dry so fast. Easy to maintain. I might even be in love!
This is truly a great piece I use it daily for work I love how warm my soups stay and the great quality of the pot and the size is just right highly recommend.
The best multi-use cloth. I use it to do dishes and wipe counters. I bought six of these, thinking I would use a new one each day but they last longer than I thought. There’s no gross spongy smell. They are so easy to throw in the laundry and come out as good as new. The best part is that I don’t contribute to the waste paper towels create. I should have bought these ages ago,
They work! we use them, and we are very happy that they get clothes clean, and we don't have that huge plastic container to recycle to toss in the garbage.
oh and another plus, they are so easy to store, they can be in a drawer taking no space at all, no container can say that.