Sustainable Home Starter Kit
Sustainable Home Starter Kit
- 2 Earth Breeze Laundry Detergent Sheets Packs. Up to 120 loads with zero plastic wast or mess. Choose Scents from drop down menu.
- 3 Swedish Dishcloths - These will replace 51 rolls of paper towels, trees will thank you and think of all that free space. Hang to dry, fast drying. Refresh by throwing in with laundry, 90 seconds in microwave or safe for the dishwasher. Absorbs 1/2 cup of liquid and does not retain odors. Choose Designs from drop down menu.
- 1 Dishwashing Soap Bar - Citrus - Effective on your dishes and gentle on your skin. Averages life span is 3 to 6 months. Automatically included.
- 1 Quick Dry Soap Dish - Made from Diatomite Clay, it dries incredibly fast, making soaps last longer. Or use as a tray for brushes or anything you want to dry fast. Automatically included.
- 1 Ergonomic Hand Brush - Modular, so brush head can be replaced. Bamboo handle with stiff sisal bristles (agave plant). Dry in between uses. Automatically included.
- 1 Skinny Bottle Cleaning Brush - Specially good for water bottles with a narrow opening. Made from natural Sisal plant bristle, beech wood and stainless steel. Comes with a twine loop for hanging. Dry in between uses. Automatically included.
*A tree is planted with every purchase
Loved it! It would make an awesome stocking stuffer!
I have been using this product as a reusable container for my take-out coffee. The size is perfect for a small/medium cortado o cappuccino. I think it keeps it warm for longer (although it is not a thermos) and I can close it and put it in my purse (100% leak free). Great product!
My 15 year old has been using this container to bring his lunch to school. The size is perfect for his growing appetite and he loves the fact that he can warm up his food in the microwave, in a glass container, but not being worried about the container getting too hot (which happens with glass often). He also loves that the glass is so light!
Great, great product!
This clever soap holder is stylish in the bathroom and really absorbs water quickly. My soap lasts longer because it’s not sitting in water.
These reusable cloths absorb a lot of liquid quickly…. And then rinse easily and dry fast. The designs are cute— they look great in my kitchen!
Love it, makes my days more positive. The next day always goes better when I fill out my Journal.
These reusable Swedish dishcloth are great, just rinse them after use and you will be able to use them for a long time. I save money and do not contribute to any more waste. Growing up in Sweden, this is what all of us used every day. I do not even think we ever had paper towels growing up. Love the different designs. Will never go back to paper towels.
Super easy to use and to clean.
Love this! It makes my shower feel like I'm in a spa. Love the way it works, feels & looks.
These are so much better than steel scrubbers. More gentle and actually, more durable.
LOVE! Love! Luv!
The brushes are great. They clean really well (including my cast iron pans) without scratching and they look really nice in my kitchen
LOVE these! I do so much laundry and it kills me to have to buy plastic jugs or pods. These sheets smell amazing and I love the way they clean.
Love these and the fact that they are multi-purpose. I actually began using one to put my wet bathing suit and bathing cap in after I swim so that I don't have to use plastic bags. They truly are stow-n-go
This has become my "go-to" water bottle. It is sturdy but lightweight. Love it